Fire Station No. 7 Renovation

After completing the 16,000 sf adaptive reuse renovation of Fire Station No. 7, Bremik Construction chose the mixed-use space to serve as corporate headquarters. Originally built in 1927, the two-story, brick and mortar facility received seismic and building systems upgrades. The historic character was maintained with restored fire poles and construction of historically accurate wood carriage door storefronts.

  • Location|Portland, OR
  • SF|16,000
  • Owner|Fire Station 7, LLC
  • Architect|Emerick Architects
  • Award|2014 DeMuro Award - Restore Oregon