John Gumm Building

Bremik Construction is performing the historic renovation of the John Gumm Building in St. Helens, Oregon. It was was built in 1919 and served as a school until it was converted into a mixed-use commercial property in 1999. Due to the high cost of a seismic rehabilitation, it remained vacant for years until Columbia County acquired the building with plans for a modernization to address the County’s growing office needs.

  • Location|St. Helens, OR
  • SF|28,800
  • Owner|Ameresco
  • Architect|Emerick Architects