The White Stag Block comprises three historic buildings: the Bickel (1883), the Skidmore (1889) and the White Stag (1907).

Rich in history and legend, the LEED Gold renovation saved these Old Town Portland architectural icons by combining them into one urban education and office center. The open-structure design honors the original building elements and highlights the sustainable craftsmanship of Bremik Construction and its subcontractors. To learn more about this national-award-winning renovation, visit the The University of Oregon in Portland website at pdx.uoregon.edu.